Back...

I got back yesterday from a very restful stay with my family. I think I really needed it because I had been feeling a little lost and overwhelmed with things beforehand. I was also feeling drained and just wasn't my normal 'positive', movitated self. So knowing something was wrong, a stay with my family was welcomed and much needed I think!

Today I have developed a cold, no doubt from the stresses and strains from the trip (I was accompanied there and back, but it still takes a real strain on you doesn't it?).

So now I sit here with a stuffy head, hoping this is the worst it gets - but the worst always seems to develop 3 days after exertion so we shall see!

Will probably take a few days to recoup then hopefully will be back on track soon (fingers crossed).

Claire
Editor of sleepydust.net