New Page: Who Is Affected By Mononucleosis (Glandular Fever)?

Mononucleosis can be a cause of Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome, ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome .

I myself, came down with it years ago and it's what triggered the Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome that I still suffer from today.

What I didn't know, was that Mononucleosis (also known as 'Glandular Fever ') affects people differently, depending on their age. I've researched this area and have now written 3 different pages for you, one on each main age group it affects differently.

- To find out how Mononucleosis (Glandular Fever) affects babies, infants and children, click here!

- To find out how Mononucleosis (Glandular Fever)affects teenagers, click here!

- To find out how Mononucleosis (Glandular Fever) affects adults, click here!

I hope you find them interesting!

Claire
Editor of sleepydust.net