CFS / FM and your growth hormones...

In my research for my latest section for sleepydust (on sleep), I discovered a wealth of interesting things about CFS/FM and sleep. And one of them was the link to the production of your growth hormones.

I felt that 'growth hormones and sleep' were such an important topic when it came to CFS/FM, that its sub-section is larger than most of the other sub-sections on sleepydust.

In my previous post I gave you sneak previews to a couple of the pages in this new sub-section (it's not open to the public yet). Here are a few more...

Firstly I tell you about what you can do if you have a growth hormone deficiency. The page that follows that is called 'Does Human Growth Hormone Supplementation Really Work?'.

Next is one of the most interesting pages, I think, which reports a study on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Sufferers taking Human Growth Hormone Releasers. It had some very positive results...