Hypersomnia

Hypersomnia is a common symptom of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and can be especially severe in the early stages of CFS. I know as a suffer myself, that you can spend what seems like your whole life sleeping. It got so bad for me, that at one point I could only stay awake for about one hour a day.

Now I'm better. But I still need a lot more sleep than I should do. I seem to sway between periods of Hypersomnia, and periods of Insomnia - with little 'normality' inbetween. So finding out more about both hypersomnia and insomnia proved to be very interesting for me on a personal level as well as a professional one.

For the page on hypersomnia, click here...

I will be uploading my research on insomnia and CFS but it's not online yet. I will post it on here when it's online though, so if you're interested in being kept up to date, click here...